Sunday, April 10, 2005

Meet the Feebles soundtrack, Ween

I first got into "Meet the Feebles" when a guy I know sent my girlfriend and me "Sodomy", a song sung by Sebastian the Fox in that movie. I instantly liked it. When I first listened to it, it sort of reminded me of Anthony & The Johnsons' humour, only more offensive and with less kitsch. The song (as well as three other ones from the movie) can be picked up at this "Meet the Feebles" site in the "sound clips" section. Interestingly, that site is placed on the Ween domain and is created by someone called Hill, as the links section on their official site states. I couldn't find out who Hill is and how he relates to Ween, but seemingly he strongly does, given the fact that you can contact him on the site, while the link sections says it's run by Dean Ween. I never really got into Ween, but I downloaded "You Fucked Up" again another day and listened to it quite often (I had already heard it, but that was looong ago). Hearing "You fucking nazi whore" screamed in a microphone with a hysteric voice is just amusing. You can get a live version of it in their audio section.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog - you have just been bookmarked. Will let my visitors to my site know all about it.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ohfvyueq.com/smrw/njui.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://puwafqwo.com/gujo/cdys.html]Cool site[/url]

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ohfvyueq.com/smrw/njui.html | http://mwmvhhmc.com/qxze/cmct.html

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.weensucks.com

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work
and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Check out my page :: scottaaronson.com

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited many web pages however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this
website is actually fabulous.

Also visit my website - Health And Wellness Program

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Feel free to visit my web blog: unadulterated
My website > cabinetwork

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other people I have
read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this web site.

Also visit my webpage acorn stairlift

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home