Sunday, April 10, 2005

Rx

This guy sampled speeches of George W. Bush (mainly) and made songs out of them, available at thepartyparty.com. At times sloppy (which is no wonder, try to make a song out of a political speech, and I don't mean just sampling one or two damn sentences for one song), but sometimes really good sampling, funny and hell, there are even Bush "Imagine / Walk on the Wild Side" and "Sunday Bloody Suday" cover versions now. I particularly recommend "My Name is Rx" ("By the way, I wake up every day, every morning, that's my job! And it's hard work, it's haaard work, it's hard work, it's incredibly hard, believe me") and "Boys and Girls".

PS: Those are Anti-Bush songs and at times really evil parody. So if you are a rigid Republican, you could easily be offended by them. Download at your own risk, then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Just bookmarked it. Hopefully you can take a look at my site below. Good info with some great bargains.

eBay misspelled auctions

8:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Want to see top notch work, peep my college online phoenix university blog site for the bomb work!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home